Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zoophillia Viedeo Free

ALBUM ALBUM FOR BIRTH BIRTH MY FIRST HELLO KITTY

Here I am with a new album birth to a baby girl named Ilene.
Surprisingly enough, the child has After two years and never got an album so his mother who has commissioned me it was a "great" with many pages and had a lot of space available because the photos accumulated over two years now there are many!
So I opted for a mixed album of the size really great, and I covered the cover with pink paper.


I made entirely by hand all the decorations made of felt, cut apart the squiggles with the help of big Schot!


Hello Kitty has been cut across by hand, the thick black outline that features the designs of this sweet little cat, I realized with acrylic paint on fabric with a technique that I had to invent for the occasion!




interior décor have very few pages, just as I asked the mother of Ilene leaving the opportunity to fix photos with freedom!












Mom will receive a small kit supplied decorations alone can I placed within the pages as they see fit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment