Monday, February 14, 2011

Male Check-up By A Female Doctor

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Good morning everyone and Happy St. VALENTINO!
Today I can finally show you the card I made for my husband!












a bad card because I was born the wrong shape several times and I've made in tranches night .... when I thought of having to throw again, but took shape! !
I wanted to put all the symbols of S. To Valentino in red (my husband's favorite color), hearts, glitter, roses and written the inevitable super romantic!
Speaking of roses, were all made by hand pending the arrival of the Big Shot die special to me are due to model all one by one!



Along with the card could not miss the chocolates, which I made with the help of a wonderful punch of Big Shot
ImageShack.us


Everything was put on the table early this morning ... along with a croissant and a giant pink bought "dawn" (luck that I have a florist in the house early!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment